The following is a list useful links that I have compiled. If you wish to be added to this list, please send me an e-mail.
- International Massage Association
- This is a professional organization for Massage Therapist as well as many other practitioners. Check it out!
- Body Zone
- Find a professional in your area, or just get a little information about pain management.
- Sterling Health Center
- Interested in becoming a massage therapist? Sterling Health Center students currently has a 100% passing ratio for the Texas Department of Health State Board Exam!
- Touch Research Institute
- Scientific research for the effects of touch.
- Texas Department of Health
- Find out what exactly the State requires Massage Therapist to abide by. Click License & certification, then professional licensing and certification, then massage therapist home page. You will find everything required to be a therapist. Also, find out if your therapist really is registered!
- Online Massage Room
- Need a break? Enter this virtual Massage Room!
- Baby Hopes
- Trying to get pregnant? Try this web site. Here you will find an excellent comparison chart, and have the abilty to purchase the most sensitive detection methods for ovulation and pregnancy at a fraction of the cost.
- Test for Less
- Another site similar to BabyHopes.com including an ovulation calculator.
- Fit Day
- This is a wonderful way to track your food and exercise on a daily basis. This is a must visit website!